Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, February 27, 2014

I love you because card *Inspired By Stamping*

Hello blog friends. Today Inspired By Stamping is sponsoring the latest challenge for  Cute Card Thursday. The theme for the challenge is Springtime and when I grabbed by Springs Lilac Paper from IBS, I knew instantly that I wanted to showcase that for my card. 

I love you because card
I used some green solid paper as a background for all the purple in my papers. I added a pink flower to break off some of the monochromatic look in this card. I used some purple rhinestone to create a visual triangle in the card. 


The sentiment is so pretty and perfect to give to that special someone that is always there for you.

So there you have it. If you want to participate with the challenge, click here. For more info on Inspired By Stamping products, please visit the site here.

Supplies Used:
Springs Lilacs Paper, Inspired By Stamping
I love you because sentiment, Inspired By Stamping
Flower- Prima
Rhinestone- Doodlebug Design Inc.
Photo Corners- Heidi Swapp
Twine- Doodlebug Design Inc.
Cardstock- Sources Unknown

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: