Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, January 13, 2014

Layout Showcase- January

Hi there friends and happy Monday. I'm going to try something different this year. Since I don't design for a lot of companies anymore and I don't belong to any kit clubs, I thought that maybe I could use my experience of showcasing products while checking off some must document layouts and bring you a monthly installment of five layouts. I will pull together my own "kit" from my stash and create five layouts from it. I will also create some cards with the leftovers. My goal for this "project" is to ultimate make a dent in my scrapbook stash and get some family scrapbook pages created at the same time. I hope that you will find this new monthly addition to this blog inspiring and informative too. 

So without further adieu, here is a photo of the products that I've put together for my five layouts. I always start with pulling colors from my pictures so I am using a lot of bright and fun colored products to blend well with my images. As you can see, my "kit" is a mixture of brand new, never been opened/used items as well as sheets of stickers and rubons that I would like to finally use up. 

And because it's Monday and I usually post a video on this day, here's a video sharing tidbits on the five layouts that I've created...

and here they are in photo stills....
Celebrate Breakfast



Easter Fun 2011



Family Game Night



Maddie's K- Class



Leprechaun Trap



Sorry for the long post but I hope that my share brought some ideas for you to use in your next layout.

Let me know if you've enjoyed this share and if my idea of doing this every month sounds good to you.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: