Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Saturday, November 23, 2013

Best Wishes card *Inspired By Stamping*

Hi there friends. I'm sharing a card I recently made for Inspired by Stamping....

I love pulling colors for my card from pattern papers. In this one, I used the scallop pattern paper as my foundation. As you can see, I used some white and green in my card to coordinate with the paper. Pulling colors from a piece that I would be using in a card makes the process so much more efficient for me.

I created the sentiment with this stamp and this sentiment. I also used these flowers. All from the Inspired by Stamping store.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a fantastic weekend.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: