Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, March 8, 2013

Our Princess layout featuring Princess stamp set from Inspired By Stamping

Hi friends. So today I'm super excited to finally share with you a layout I made with the Princess stamp set from Inspired by Stamping. It's one of the March releases.

and here's my layout...

Our Princess
I thought that the stamp was perfect for this layout of my daughter wearing one of her favorite princess costumes. I had a blast adding stamped images on my layout. I used the crown stamp to add some design to my white ribbon, I created a border with the a stamped image, I stamped the castle, scepter and crown images on light pink paper and then cut them out to create my own embellishments on the page and then I added some stamped words on pattern paper to create my own festive flags.  

Supply list: Cardstock, Pattern paper, envelope, toothpick, letter stickers, border punch, thread and sewing machine, ribbon, twine, button, stamps and ink pads. 



make sure you stop by the Inspired by Stamping website to check out the rest of the beautiful stamps they offer. 

Also don't forget that there is a contest going on at Joanna's blog. Here's the details...


March 6th – March 10th we will be giving away a $25 gift card to the IBS store everyday with my posts.  
Winners will be announced daily on a separate page at 10pm the following day.  
You must leave a comment to be eligible to win on my blog 
Only One comment per person 
Each winner will be randomly selected. 


Till next time,
Grace

9 comments:

Paperesse said...

What a wonderful layout Grace! You did an excellent job with the stamps! And your daughter's so cute!

Sonia said...

What a great layout! I love how well it showcases your little princess.

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful layout!! Your daughter's is so beautiful as well!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

She is a perfect Princess and the stamps are perfect with this cute photo!

Anne Temple said...

Perfect layout for your beautiful princess.

lisa808 said...

Cute L/O!

Leah said...

Stunning! Love all the stamps you used for your precious LO of your super cute DD.

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

I adore your layout! And your beautiful daughter is such a cutie pie! Hugs, J

Colleen Dietrich said...

That's so sweet! Love how you used the different elements from 'Princess'.