Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A little note card *Inspired By Stamping*

Hello blog friends. Today Inspired By Stamping is the sponsor for the challenge blog Addicted to Stamps and More. The theme for this week is addicted to stamp. The design team members were asked to share a card featuring IBS stamps and the theme and here's my take on the challenge....

A little note card
I used this and this stamp from IBS. I wanted to feature the circles in my card since it's stamped and the shape stands out against the linear background of the card. 

I also added some IBS flowers. Aren't they just adorable?!


To play along with Addicted to stamps and more challenge blog, please click here. To view the rest of the beautiful stamps that IBS offers, please click here. 

thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Kylie said...

I love the design of your card, Grace! Beautiful stamps! Thanks so much for being our GD this week at ATSM! xx