Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, October 26, 2012

"Spooktacular" Halloween Ideas

Can you believe we are days away from Halloween? I can't! Looking for some easy and fun ways to feel the spirit of the "spooky" holiday? Check these links out...
 
Love the creativity that went on this project and how it started with trays from Target. So cute!

No time to make that project? How about this one...it's just styrofoam cones covered with three different colored yarns to mimic a candy corn. How cool is this?

What about our sweet tooth? This cake looks divine!
 
I think cutting an apple in slices will make it easier for the little ones to enjoy their candy/chocolate covered apples.
 
Going healthy this year? These oranges look like a fun treat to give out.
 
What about this one? So cute and it doesn't look like it will take forever to make.

Do you have your kids' costumes all planned out? If not, you might want to check this super cute owl costume out. I think this can be a great unisex costume for a little one.
 
All links are from my Halloween Pinterest board. To see or follow me on Pinterest, you can access the link on my side bar (right side of the blog)
 
Thanks for stopping by this week and I hope you have a fantastic weekend.
 
Till next time,
Grace

 
 
 


No comments: