Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, September 26, 2012

latest layouts

I'm going to be helping out this morning at my kids' classrooms but before I do that, let me share with you a couple of layouts I did recently...
 
Class Performance
It's always fun when I get to see one of my kids participating with their class in a school performance. They tend to be shy and this is just one way that they can break out of that. I used some older Jillibean Soup papers. I thought that the music sheet pattern went perfectly with this layout of my son and his classmates doing a song performance for their school assembly.

I punched out some pattern paper and layered it on top of the scallop journaling block to give the blue button a patter to lay on top of.

I added the paper where part of my title went with some foam adhesive, giving the page more dimension.
 
My Dad's Menudo
I recently made a page paying tribute to my mom's eggrolls that I decided to even things out by making a page about my dad's menudo.

I had cut out two pieces of lined paper blocks from pattern paper where I handwritten the recipe on. Because the dish had a long list of ingredients and directions, I divided them into two blocks and binded them together with some twine.



Two more memories documented and preserved on layouts. Woohoo!

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: