Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, August 25, 2010

And the limbo stage continues....

as just our luck would have it, it seems like we are staying put in California for an unknown number of months AGAIN! I don't want to get into too much of the details but this is what I will say, we are having problems closing this California house and might loose the Colorado house in the process. And the worst part is that it's all out of our hands.
It aches me every time I think about so I'm not going to dwell on that. Let's continue on to some better things shall we....

Because of the crazy August that I have I was not able to play with the Crazy Daisy kit. But don't fret, I just peeked at the rest of the DT's work and it was definitely an amazing kit. I sure missed it. I'm already having kit withdrawals. LOL. I can't wait to play with the September kit. Make sure you check out the projects made with the August kit here.

and speaking of September, here's what is in the Piggy Tale Academy Sept. kit. Doesn't the color combination intrigues you?



and some photos of what I'm doing to keep myself and the family busy....


Last Thursday Mitch and I took the kids to Cabrillo beach and aquarium. It was fun but the water was too cold to swim in.


the kids loved to chase these poor seagulls.

and then on Saturday we were at the Newport Beach temple to attend our niece's wedding.

it was a beautiful event and we enjoyed visiting with family.


the flowers show her wedding colors. It reminds me of mine, I used lavender for my wedding. It brought me some great nostalgic memories.

So that's it for now.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: