Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day!

Hi one and all. Happy mid week, Wednesday and Earth Day. Lots of things are making me smile today.....

-Marcus is no longer sick. He was sent home early on Monday because of being ill, later on we would find that he had a mild case of food poisoning, or so we think.

-I'm right on track with all the things that I have to do this week. If you know me, I always have a million things on my list and I'm so happy that I'm halfway done. Woohoo.

-Fumigation is over and hopefully no more "suprises" to come.

-It's Wednesday and for me that means a day off from my other job (retail associate). I don't have to work tonight. *jumping for joy*

-I was able to run this morning! Something that I haven't done in a whole week. Didn't do as fast as I usually do but slow and steady wins the race too, right?!

-We have a special reminder today to be kind to this wonderful Earth that we live in. Let's try to think "green" and repurpose stuff around us. And of course, BE CREATIVE at it! Check out this project that I did for GCD Studios.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: