Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, June 5, 2008

Showcasing Coconut Scrapshop's June kit

got my June kit early this week and was so inspired by the Black market society papers that are actually the latest paper manufacturer out there. They are lightweight but have the texture and great design you can have with the other papers out there. Really cool! So here's a some of the projects I made with the kit.

Dino Buddies

To make my scallop edge, I punched out 1" circles from the dot pattern paper with my puncher, cut them in half and adhered them on the top. This is an easy way to personalize your scallop borders.


Hand cut a dinosaur out of the pattern paper for a themed accent.


Also, in my kit I had the stubs with "soar" on them. I thought it would be fun to add the word "roar" in my page since it's a dino page, so I cut out one of the "r" in one of the stub and adhered it onto another stub to cover up the "s".

*letter stickers not included in the kit.

Male Bonding

With this one I layered a lot of the fun papers using the turquoise cardstock as my base.


I painted my butterflies and added stickles on them to add some shimmer. The MM paint is so greatcause it dries up pretty fast.


For some more dimension, I adhered my journaling block with pop up dots.

*letter stickers not included in the kit.

Thinking of you card





This one is a trifold card. I made a square in the first fold to show my flower which is in my second fold. I left the inside open/blank so I can write something personal when I'm ready to use the card.

To my Tiara-wearing friend card*


I couldn't pass up not playing with the fun tiara chipboards in the kit so I made these. Again, I painted the chipboard and added stickles to them for some shimmer. Instead of using the chipboard dots, I took them out and replaced with the rhinestones.

* flourish rubons not included in the kit.

thank you for looking,
Grace

No comments: