Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Sunday, May 25, 2008

more scenic route paper fun

I'm telling you those metropolis pack that the ladies at SocalScrap put together was so fun to work with. It's chock full of the scenic route papers plus a creative imaginations journaling book and fibers and fun stickers. And for $10 bucks you gotta get it!!!!

Here's some more I've made with the products

Change



I made this layout to symbolize the lifestyle changes I have now since loosing the excess weight, like drinking lots of water, exercising, being able to fit in a knee high pair of boots (seriously before my calves were too big to zip them up) and being a size 4. Fun stuff!

Hey Bro!



A page I made to remember how sweet my brother George was when he spend a whole day with me while I was at the hospital for some appendix surgery recovery.

and last but hopefully not the least

Mom, the nurturer



I made this page to document how much my mom sacrificed for us when we were growing up. (sorry the pic was bad, I took it at a bad lighting)

Journaling:
My mom was the true symbol of sacrifice. She would do everything to keep food on the table. She has nurtures us physically, emotionally and spiritually.
In fairness to my dad, he worked a lot, that's why we didn't get to see him a lot at home when I was growing up.
Mom had that distinct character to sense what all five of her children needed. she could switch roles at any given time so she can be there for us. She can be the cook who makes our meals, then the teacher helping with homework and then leading us for family prayer and scripture study.
She's set the way for me and my siblings and my one wish is that I'd be half the nurturer she was for my own kids.

thank you for looking,
Grace

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

great work!

The Sonboul's said...

SUBMIT...SUBMIT!!!! GRACE YOU ARE ROCKING THE WORLD OF SCRAPBOOKING!!! ROCKING IT!