Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Saturday, September 1, 2007

Inspiration hunt

So doing some follow up on what I said on a recent blog entry as to how "I'm going to stop acting like a teacher and start thinking like a student". I went on an inspiration hunt at my local library on thursday. I always bring my kids to the library cause they LOVE books. While I was there, I decided to get my fave type of books- magazines. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE magazines. Don't get me wrong I read books too but I'm totally the visual person so I need things to see so my brain can turn. hehehehe.
I got a few that dealt with the paper craft hobby but I also got some other ones that I thought would be great place to gather new ideas. I figured I needed to think "outside the box" if I needed to be unique and noticed.


So I'm off to "study" my textbooks by the electric fan of course, it's scorching hot today here in socal.

Have a great day,
Grace

No comments: