Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, June 15, 2007

we're finally bloggin


So we have finally been hit by the "bloggin" bug. Welcome to our homepage. Since we have a lot of family and friends all over the globe, it's just right to use the worldwide web to connect. I will be updating this blog as much as I can. Reporting the stuff that occupies our time and chronicling the stuff that fills up our minds. As most of you know, I'm a very passionate about papercrafts and that will fill up some of the blog posts as well. Not like my blog at scrapbook.com, here you can post your comments, so feel free to reply and check back as much as you want. We look forward to hearing from you soon.


Love,

Mitch, Grace, Amanda, Marcus and Maddie

No comments: