Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, September 9, 2019

"Wonderful Birthday" September 2019 Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kit club

Hi there my crafty friends. How's your week coming along? I love Fall/Autumn season. I love the crisp air and all of the pumpkin and apple themed foods! But I also love how the September 2019 Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kit club has a collection that is non Fall theme. It makes it easy for me to scrap items that are not necessarily within the season. 

Products used: My Mind’s Eye “One Fine Day”
Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Distress mini ink pad, Hybrid Ink My Favorite Things); Chipboard letter stickers (Thickers, American Crafts)
Notes:
These papers were so lovely and fresh that it was just the perfect set to use to document my birthday from a few years back. I usually have my photos in the center, placed horizontally. But I was trying to deviate from my norm so not all of my pages look the same. So to make a “slight” change to my normal design, I turned my photos about 30 degrees so it can look slanted. It worked out just right and I didn’t have to trim any photos. 
The stickers were the perfect finishing touches for this page. I added some of them with foam adhesive to give them dimension and the page more interest. 

Here's the video on how I created this page...

And here are some more close ups....



Thank you for stopping by.

Tell me, what's your favorite fall themed food? I'm in the mood to try something new.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: