Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, September 23, 2019

"Love Spring Break" September 2019 Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kit club

Hi there my dear crafty friends. Can you believe the page below was made with scraps? Yes! And it's all from the September 2019 Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kit club. I love how this kit is always packed with so many products that I can create at least 5 pages and 1 card set or altered item from it. 

Products used: Some FOTM mini kits combined + Embellishment kit
Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Hybrid Ink My Favorite Things); Border punch (EK Success); White Cardstock
Notes:
This is my “extra layout” for this month. I love how, despite the mini kits being from different companies and with differing themes, they somehow still blend really well together. This layout is an example of that. There’s a little bit from the four collection but they didn’t clash with each other. The bonus, this page is a spring themed page and yet I was still able to use some papers that have a ‘fall” theme to them. 

And here are some close ups....



Wanna learn more about this kit? Make sure to check out the website here.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: