Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, September 17, 2019

"Explore" September 2019 Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kit club

Happy mid month friends. How's your September been? Hope it's going well. Today I'm sharing another layout created with the September 2019 Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kit club. It is also my page with a recipe for the subscribers of the kit club. If you wanna learn more about the kit club and what you can get every month, make sure to check out the website here

Products used: American Crafts Shimelle “Field Trip”
Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Hybrid Ink My Favorite Things); Vellum (Worldwin Cardstock); Corner rounder (EK Success)
Notes:
This is my recipe layout for this month. I would always lay down my photos first and then add the papers all around it. This allows me to maximize the products that I have, especially the 3 pattern papers that come in each mini kit. 
I love how the astronaut and space themed die cuts matched really well with the air and space museum photos that I have. 

Here's the video on how I created the page....

And here's some close ups....



Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: