Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, February 13, 2019

"Happy Party" (The ScrapRoom February 2019 Flavors of the Month Kit)

Hi there friends. Today I'm sharing the layout that I created for my "recipe" assignment for The Scraproom kit club. 

Products used: Echo Park “Let’s Party” + Embellishment kit
Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Black, My Favorite Things); Circle cutter (Creative Memories); Vellum (WorldWin Cardstock)
Notes:
This is my page for the recipe assignment. I had plenty of photos of this event and so I placed most of them on the left page and then to balance the layout, I added my title, journaling and most of the embellishments on the right side.
There’s a text paper in this mini kit and I liked it behind some of my photos but I also needed my photos to shine against it so I added a mat of vellum for each of the photo so there’s a little bit of buffer between the photo and the busy pattern paper.

And here's the process video for it...

Here are some detail shots as well... 




Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you'll check out the other projects created with the latest Flavors of the Month kit over at The ScrapRoom kit club blog and website.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: