Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, July 2, 2018

"Pool Therapy" layout (The ScrapRoom Flavor of the Month Kit)

Hello friends. I could not believe that it's been more than a month since I last shared anything here. I gotta say, I didn't even know it had been that long. It can get pretty old hearing this, but "time sure flies!" 

Well I have some fun news to share today. If you have been visitng my blog for a while  now you know that I love to participate in The ScrapRoom Kit club blog's challenges. I love their sketch and "freaky fast Friday" challenges. Well I was honored when the owner, Rochelle Spears, asked if I would like to be a part of their design team. Wow! I couldn't even believe it. So needless to say it was a no-brainer and so for the next 6 months, I will be working with the monthly Flavor of the Month kit. If you wann see what they have in store this month, check them out here

Now here's my first layout....


Title: Pool Therapy
Designer: Grace Tolman
Products used: Carta Bella Summer Splash
Stash items used: Large circle cutter; Edge distressor tool; Black pen for journaling; Date Stamp; Black Ink pad
Notes: I created this page with this month’s sketch as my inspiration. I love how the papers all blend together. I tried to use the papers with bold designs (flamingo and flip flops) behind the photos so it didn’t over power the important aspects of my page. I also matted my photos to make sure it stands out against the pattern paper background. 

And here's the video of the layout from start to finish...


And some more close ups....



Thank you for stopping by.

Make sure you stop by again soon as I will be sharing another layout made with this month's kit.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: