Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, July 24, 2018

"Hello Good Times" (The ScrapRoom Flavor of the Month Kit)

I just love the colors of these papers from Simple Stories. They make me smile (and want to eat something sweet) LOL. 
Title: Hello Good times
Products used: Simple Stories Hello Summer + Embellishment Add-on
Stash items used: Vellum; Brown ink for edge distressing; Date Stamp; Black Ink pad; white enamel dots; circle cutter; corner rounder
Notes:  I still had a few bigger scrap pieces from the Simple Stories papers so I made them my background for this 12x12 page. The wave paper was a bit too strong of a background for my photos so I inserted a piece of vellum in between to make my photos stand out better. I incorporated the circles/dots on one of the papers by cutting circle pieces from the striped paper to create my visual triangle. I repeated the circles with the enamel dots that I incorporated in this page. 




What will you craft today?

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: