Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, July 4, 2018

"Because of Love" (The ScrapRoom Flavor of the Month kit)

Happy Independence Day to all of my American friends. Still in need for some "red,white, & blue" inspiration? Well I got one for you today, using one of the mini kit from the TSR Flavor of the Month Kit. 
Title: Because of Love
Designer: Grace Tolman
Products used: Photoplay Paper Red, White & Blue
Stash items used: “love” die cut title cut with glittered cardstock using Silhouette Cameo; Date Stamp; Black Ink pad
Notes:  I didn’t have any “4th of July” themed photos on hand but the papers were so versatile that I was able to use them on this page of me and my husband. The colors of our clothes happen to be red, white and blue and that inspired me to match it with these products. Sometimes the color combinations of our photos can allow us to use “themed” products in a totally different way. The flowers were so gorgeous too; I couldn’t help but use them on my page. 
Because the stickers were very patriotic, it did not match my photos. To overcome this dilemma, I cut one of the word stickers to just spell ‘because of’ then added my homemade title cut out with my die cut machine. 

And here is the process video from start to finish....


And the close ups...



Thank you for stopping by.

till next time,
Grace

No comments: