Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, April 21, 2016

"Choose Happy" layout

Happy Thursday. How's the weather where you are? Things are starting to "melt" from the snow we got last weekend so I'm excited to be out and about again. I just hope that we are finally done with snow and I could start looking forward to warmer days. 

Today's layout share is a page inspired by a sketch challenge over at the ScrapRoom kit club blog. The winner of the challenge will be their guest designer so I'm crossing my fingers on this one. *wink*

Like I said yesterday, I'm slowly plugging along with my third child's baby album. I'm so glad that I am not waiting too long to work on his album. Every time I look at his baby pictures, I'm in awe at how fast he is growing up. Makes me cherish the moments we have today even more. 

So the title was a free cut file that I had cut with my Cameo and I added it to the page using some foam adhesive. The white is a stark contrast to the background which made it pop really well. I also added some wink of Stella glitter on the cut file but you can't hardly see the shimmer on the photo. Sorry about that!

I used some 6x6 papers from the Citrus Bliss collection of Pink Paislee. There was a sheet with some small cut apart papers and I turned them into tags.

This stamp is from a Heidi Swapp word stamp I got at Hobby Lobby. I did some third generation stamping for some subtle effect. I also used the word as a prompt for my journaling.

The washi tape that I used all around my page is from Freckled Fawn. I love the different designs that I got from this one roll of tape.

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope this page inspired you to create and document some scrapbook pages for you and your loved ones.

Till next time,
Grace

3 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

THis is darling!! LOVE the photos and your design!! Fabulous frame with the washi tape!!

Brenda said...

Awesome layout and fantastic job with the sketch! Fantastic job with the washi tape! Thank you for playing along with The ScrapRoom!

Raechelle Bellus said...

This is adorable! I love your washi frame and color/pp mix! Awesome take on the sketch!