Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, February 10, 2016

"Wonderful date" layout

Hello my dear crafty friends. I'm sharing a new layout with you today inspired by two challenges. 

First it was based off of a sketch at My Creative Sketches blog. Here's the inspiration...

And the second was the prompt over at The Paper Girls Challenge blog which is Valentines or Love. 

And here's my page...
I had way more than one photo to remember an anniversary date that I had with hubby two years ago so my photo pretty much took over the center of my page. I did manage to use the layered papers as shown in the sketch. I tried to add hearts to the top and bottom and uses some enamel hearts instead of the larger one on the sketch. 

Since this is an anniversary date, I sprinkled lots of "love" and hearts on this page to emphasize the theme. I also used some pinks and red to help bring out the "love" part of my page.

Here are some more close ups....


Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: