Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, February 25, 2016

"K- Class" layout

Hi there dear friends. Today's layout was based off the February week 1 sketch from Let's Get Sketchy blog. 

I love the angles on the sketch and decided to use my latest homemade kit inspired by the Counterfeit kit blog challenge for this month. I normally work on straight angles so this was fun and out of my comfort zone. 
I used a combination of pretty old and new to me products here. I love how the color scheme makes everything blend together well. I purposely blurred the photos of the children in the photo in order to protect their privacy.

I just love this scallop trim that I scored at the dollar spot at Target. It's so fun and shiny.

I hand cut the flowers from pattern paper and I love how it instantly gives my page the feminine touch without costing too much money.

So there you have it. Thank you again for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

7 comments:

Marie Friant said...

Gorgeous page!!!! Thank you for joining us @LGS!

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in at Let's Get Sketchy.

Helene Bogren said...

Beautiful page! Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at LGS!

Brenshevia said...

Beautifully done, thanks for joining us at LGS!

Cherished said...

Great page. Love the details. Thanks for playing at Let's Get Sketchy.

Astrid Zwaan said...

Lovely page, great take on the sketch, thanks you for joining us at LGS!!

Joefil said...

Beautiful page! Thank you so much for joining us at LGS :)