Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, August 13, 2015

Junior Rangers layout + process video

I can't believe this week is almost over. This latest layout was inspired by this sketch from the Stuck?! blog

I love how this one turned out and I was able to add so much detail in it too. 

Here's a video of my process....

And more details....


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a fantastic day.

Till next time,
Grace

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great take on the sketch, I enjoyed watching your process video, some great tips on it! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

Joefil said...

Great layout and take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches!