Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, March 13, 2015

I Like Totally Love You layout + Process video

Happy Friday dear friends. 

I am feeling a bit more positive lately cause we've had some sunshine around here. I gotta tell you, I love looking at the pristine white snow, but only for a little bit. With all of the snow days that we've had in February, I was definitely ready for some sunshine. 

Here's a layout that fits the bill. Yellow background for the sunshiny effect and lots of color that welcomes the spring season in style...

I created this layout with my March "bunny hop" kit and used the latest challenge in the Studio challenge blog which is a recipe challenge.

The list included:
Mist-misted the background and paper flowers
Stamping- my title and a little note on the bottom were stamped
Sequins- star sequins scattered around
Chipboard- the monogram "m" is a chipboard sticker
Brads or Eyelets- added a brad in one of the centers of the flower
Thread- Added twine through two buttons
vellum- Typed my journaling on vellum
yellow- yellow cardstock for my background


Press play here to watch my layout from start to finish...

and here are some more close ups...




Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a fantastic weekend.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: