Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Bunny Hop kit *Homemade Scrapbook kit*

Hello there my crafty friends. Today I'm sharing with you, through a video, my March homemade scrapbook kit. I gotta tell you, I'm really liking this concept of putting kits together from your stash. It has helped me put together items that I might not have otherwise done so and I have tried to color combinations that are outside of my comfort zone. This month's kit is based off of this color scheme...

Watch the video to see what I have gathered up for my "bunny hop" kit...

I am super excited to get going with this kit. Not only does the colors scream Spring, which I am dying to come soon, but it will also allow me to try techniques such as misting, using a stencil and paper layering. These are some of the ways that I've seen people use to make their pages shine and I'm all about learning this year so I hope to put my own spin on this trendy techniques.

I hope that you will be able to join me this month as I share what I've created with my kit and if you have the desire, put together your own kit and see how that takes your creating into a whole new level.

Happy creating!

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: