Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, December 5, 2014

Happy Holidays (Christmas tree) card *Inspired By Stamping

Hello my crafty friends. Today I am sharing a Christmas card with you. I hope my project will inspire you to use up some of the latest stamp releases from Inspired By Stamping in your next project.

happyholidaystreecard

For this card, I layered some pattern papers from Echo Park and then highlighted the sentiment by stamping it on yellow cardstock. It was a bold move but paid off since I had some busy designs from the pattern papers.

happyholidaystreecard-001
 

To add some texture and interest to the trees, I heat embossed them with green powder, hand cut each of and adhered one with foam adhesive.

Inspired-by-Stamping-Supplies-Tools-01_thumb.png
 
Big Holidays set, Inspired By Stamping
clip_image008.jpg
Build a Stocking stamp set, Inspired By Stamping
clip_image014_thumb.jpg
Others: Cardstock, Pattern paper, ink pads, green embossing powder, adhesives

Thank you for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: