Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Sunday, October 26, 2014

Inspired By Stamping Birthday Blog Hop


Surprise!  I'm here today, along with other gals on the Inspired By Stamping design team, to wish the Inspired By Stamping store's owner, Joanna, a happy 3rd anniversary for the store and an early happy birthday!  You should have arrived her from Donna's blog.  If not, and you'd like to join in the fun, please start at Joanna's blog and hop along with us to wish her many happy returns!  We've all made birthday creations to share using Inspired By Stamping products.  Come and take a peek at mine!


Warmest Birthday Wishes card
I'm still using the Neopolitan line from Dear Lizzy. I hoarded them for a long time and now it's time to actually put them to use. I used a sentiment from the "A Lovely Birthday" stamp set. 

 Instead of using a pearl or enamel dot, I used paint in the center of my flowers. It well coordinated with the flowers and I was able to use one of my small bottles of paint.

Thank you for stopping by today and for hopping with all of us from Inspired By Stamping!  Your next stop is Irit's blog. 

Till next time,
Grace

9 comments:

Kylie said...

Grace, this is just adorable. Joanna will love this!! xx

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

Super sweet card Grace!! Thank you so much for such a wonderful surprise! I am so grateful and humbled. With Love, Joanna

Sue D said...

Very pretty--I like the sentiment stamped on the jar and the SMILE tiles.

lisa808 said...

Adorable card! You have reminded me that I haven't used my Mason Jar set in awhile.

Janis said...

This is just the sweetest and happiest card with the flowers and hearts sprinkled all about!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Donna Nuce said...

Love this darling mason jar! We really surprised her didn't we?

Jo Herbert said...

Such a pretty feminine card! How special it was to part of the awesome surprise blog hop. Joanna is such a special lady. Hugs Jo

Mynn xx said...

This is so super cute, Grace! I LOVE the beautiful elements and the sweet colors! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

wilson.marie65 said...

What a darling card.. love it :)