Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Enjoy it's your birthday card *Inspired By Stamping*

Hello there friends. Today I'm sharing a card that I created with some stamps from Inspired By Stamping. I wanted to "play" with watercolor so I used the flower from the Aster stamp set as my base. I inked it with some dark brown color onto some watercolor paper and then used my Reeves water color pencil set to bring it to life. I then brushed some water on it to create the watercolor effect. As you can see, I'm still a beginner with this technique but I love the result and how the colors just blend together well. 


I cut the image off of the watercolor paper and then transferred it onto my card base. Because I want the attention to go straight to the flowers, I made the whole design simple. I added a heat embossed sentiment, tiny ribbon to create my border around the card and then some rhinestones to finish it off. 


So what new technique have you tried recently?

Make sure you check out the IBS store for the latest stamp release.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: