Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, October 20, 2014

Autumn Wishes treat bags *Inspired by Stamping*

Hi crafty friends. Today I'm sharing an altered project that I created using some new stamps from Inspired By Stamping. Fall is one of those seasons where we bake up a storm and then spread the love to family and friends. Well, what better way to hand those homemade treats than with a homemade bag as well?

I created the bag using some papers that had the Fall color scheme with it and then added a border using the Free stamp of September which is the Diamonds. I also added a label from the Autumn blessings stamp set

Now they're ready to be filled with some fun treats. 


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you check out the latest stamp sets from Inspired by Stamping by heading over here.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: