Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Sunday, September 14, 2014

The Flood Story layout

Hi there friends. Today I'm sharing a layout that I would like to enter for the latest Paper Issues challenge. The challenge was creating a project using the theme "Tell Me Dies". Basically it can be a project using some kind of die cutting skills (manual or with a machine) or about journaling. 

I chose journaling and here's my entry....

The Flood Story
A few years back we had some flooding in our basement with the water going into my scrapbook room. It was a major "incident" that I felt the need to blog about it while the event was still fresh in my memory. I finally scrapped it and the great thing about blogging about it...I didn't have to write the journaling part of my story. I just copied and pasted and voila...my story was documented with all the details included. 

Here's a process video of how I created my layout in case you are interested to see it from start to finish...


and here's some more close ups...


 Thank you for stopping by.

Please check out the latest challenge at Paper Issues here.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: