Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, April 2, 2014

My Mother card *Inspired By Stamping*

Hi there IBS friends. Grace here to share with you a card I created using this beautiful stamp set....
Mothers-Day-stamp-set-01_thumb.png
my mother card
I was flipping through a magazine recently and was drawn to a two tone stamp effect. I tried my hand on it and created the green and yellow floral design on the kraft cardstock used as part of my background on the card. I stamped the darker image first, which is the green with an ink pad and then heat embossed the yellow colored flower with the same stamped image. I also overlapped them so create some dimension.
my mother card-001
I stamped the sentiment on white cardstock to make it stand out against all the colorful background. I also adhered it with foam dots to give it more emphasis. I added an array of rhinestones going from top to bottom of the card to lead the eye to the sentiment.
Happy Creating,
Grace
clip_image006_thumb.jpg
Stamp- Mother's Day Bouquet, Inspired By Stamping
Cardstock- (white) Wal Mart; (Kraft) Bazzill
Pattern papers- American Crafts; DCWV; GCD Studios
Twine- Doodlebug Design Inc.
Rhinestones- Doodlebug Design Inc.

No comments: