Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, March 28, 2014

Thanks a million card *Inspired By Stamping*

What are some of the ways you say thank you to someone? Well for me, I usually say it through a handmade card. 

Thanks a Million card
I created this card with some Inspired By Stamping products.
I started off with a dark cardstock for a background so that the beautiful images on the Vintage Floral paper pad would stand out more.

I have this scalloped circle already made from a previous project and I stamped the inside of it with the diamond background and then handcut the inside where I placed a yellow paper behind it and then stamped my sentiment. I found that by doing so, I was able to make the sentiment stand out better.

I also stamped some leaves from this stamp set, hand cut them and then adhered just the bottoms of them to the card. I love the effect of the leaves slightly flying off of the card base.

So there you have it. I hope that this card inspired you to make something crafty today.

till next time,
Grace

Supplies Used:
Vintage Floral paper pad, Inspired By Stamping
Fancy Circles, Inspired By Stamping
Little Flowers, Inspired By Stamping
Trendy Circle sentiments, Inspired By Stamping
Others: Cardstock, Flower, Button, Twine, Ink pads, Scallop circle die cut, Adhesives

No comments: