Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, August 2, 2019

"Totally Awesome" August 2019 Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kit club

Hi there my dear friends. I can't believe we are already in August. Just a few more months and 2019 will be over. Speaking of August, have you seen the latest Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kitclub? It has some super fun collections included in it. This page that I'm about to share was also created for this month's Freak Fast Friday challenge...


Products used: Echo Park “Team Boy” + Embellishment kit
Stash items used: Ink pad (Brown, Stampendous); Circle die (My Favorite Things); Vellum (Worldwin papers)
Notes:
This is my page for this month’s Freaky Fast Friday challenge. I have to say that the required paper cuts were a bit harder for me to work with. There were just so many of them in different configurations that I had a hard time narrowing down the design of my page. Thankfully after moving things around, I was able to find one that I was happy with. 
One of the specific paper cut was a 6x6 paper. Instead of using the whole sheet, I cut out some circles fro it instead. Not sure if that’s breaking the challenge “rule” but you know me, I like to break scrappy rules once in a while. 
Since the background is busy, I matted my photos with vellum so that there’s a little bit of a spot that separates the background from my photos. 

Here's the process video for this page...

Along with some close up pictures....




Make sure to check out the website to see what other challenges TSR is offering this month.

Have a great day.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: