Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, August 23, 2019

"Three's NOT a crowd" August 2019 Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kit club

Hi there lovely scrapbook friends. Today I'm sharing an extra page that I created using the August 2019 Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kitclub. I just love how this kit is jam packed with products that I can create many layouts with it. 
Products used: Some FOTM mini kits combined + Embellishment kit
Stash items used: Scallop border punch (EK Success); Circle die (My Favorite things); Purple ink pad (Lawn Fawn); Letter stickers (Hambly and Simple Stories); Black pen (American crafts)
Notes:
Since this is my ‘extra page’ this month, I was working with just a handful of papers leftover from other projects. I even had to place my bottom photo strategically in the spot where you see it now so you would not know that the orange dot paper wasn’t a full 12” piece. I created some circles with paper to house my title and journaling. I specifically chose one with lines so it would be easy for me to handwrite my journaling. 




Thank you so much for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: