Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, May 16, 2019

"Sparkle and Shine" May Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kit club

Hello friends. Today I'm sharing another layouts using the latest Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom kit club. This one is my recipe assignment layout so if you are a subscriber, you will get a word file with how to recreate this layout including cutting instructions. 

Products used: Jillibean Soup Spoonful of Soul + Embellishment kit
Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Distress mini ink pad, Hybrid Ink My Favorite Things); Chipboard letters (Thickers, American Crafts); Scallop border punch (Fiskars); Carribean blue cardstock (DCWV); Twine (Yellow, American Crafts)
Notes:
The first thing that drew me to this collection was the paper with flowers. And then I saw some of the same floral design into the die cut sample that I got. This made me decide to handcut the flowers in the paper and create a bed or row of flowers on the bottom of my double page layout. Cutting the papers in varying strips also allowed me to maximize the 3 pieces of paper within this mini kit. My page still feels full of pattern even though I only had to work with not much pattern papers. This just shows you that you can create a well balanced and eye catching double page layout with any of the mini kits within the Flavors of the Month kit. 






Thank you for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: