Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, May 24, 2019

"Greatest Party" May Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kit club

Hi there friends. Today I'm sharing an extra layout that I created with this month's Flavors of the month kit from The ScrapRoom kit club
Products used: Some FOTM mini kits combined + Embellishment kit
Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Distress mini ink pad, Hybrid Ink My Favorite Things); Nested Circle die (Avery Elle); Letter stickers (Thickers, American Crafts); Orange Cardstock (Bazzill)
Notes:
This is my extra layout for this month. I didn’t have many papers to use anymore so I decided to cut some of them with a nesting circle die. This allowed me to use parts of the circles and connect them to each other, showing off varying designs, even if I didn’t have many sheets to play with.
I also used the burger, fries and drink stickers here since this was an event where food was involved (even if it wasn’t quite burgers and fries)




What is your favorite thing to do with your scraps?

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: