Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, October 3, 2018

"Life is an Adventure" October 2018 Flavors of the Month kit, The ScrapRoom kit club

Happy Wednesday friends. It's a new month, and that means there is a new Flavors of the month kit from The ScrapRoom. For my first layout share, I'm sharing my page created with the American Crafts/Vicki Boutin "Field Notes" collection. 

Products used: American Crafts/Vicki Boutin Field Notes
Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Black, My Favorite Things); Letter stickers (Authentique); Nuvo Drops (Black)
Notes: Once I saw the page with all the flowers, I knew that I had to handcut them.  They became a really bold design for this page of my daughter. And it worked well since most of the images were simple except for the color of the leaves in the background. I added some of the flowers with foam adhesive to show dimension and add more interest. I also added some black Nuvo drops to some of the flower centers for a more finished look. 

Here's the process video for this:

and here are some more close ups....


 Thank you for stopping by. Make sure to come back soon for more page reveals.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: