Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, October 12, 2018

"1st Haircut" October Flavors of the month kit, The ScrapRoom kit club

Hi guys. Today I'm sharing my 3rd assignment layout for this month's Flavors of the month kit from The ScrapRoom kit club. It is also my take on this month's Freaky Fast Friday challenge.

Products used: Photoplay Paper- Fall Breeze
Stash items used: Epoxy letter stickers (SEI); Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Black, My Favorite things); White Cardstock; Corner Rounder punch (EK Success)
Notes: I created this with this month’s Freaky Fast Friday challenge in mind. I have to say, I had a hard time mixing the precut papers into this page. I moved it a few times before I was absolutely happy with it. I probably would never have thought about mixing those measurements together, but I learned a lot and I’m glad I pushed through the challenge. 
My photo wasn’t necessarily “fall” theme or was even taken during the fall season but the colors in my son’s jammies blended well with the products. 

And here's my process video for this page...

and some close ups...



 If you have not played along in this challenge, I urge you to try it out. You might surprise yourself with the results. I know I always feel that way.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: