Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, March 20, 2018

"Thankful to Start A New Year" layout (The Scraproom Blog Challenge)

My latest page was inspired by the latest sketch from The ScrapRoom kit club blog

I created this using my latest homemade kit. I love the "springy" feel of this kit and the colors are just within my comfort zone. 

I used a die cut title and then smaller letter stickers to complete the full title.

This balloon was cut out from a Simple Stories paper. I love being able to use some paper images for my embellishment.

This color burst design is actually a rub on and it added some colors to this part of the page.

Thank you for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: