Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, March 20, 2018

"Just Awesome" layout (The Scraproom challenge)

I have been trying to find new creative ways to use my scraps of paper. And then I remembered the Scraproom kit club's Freaky Fast challenge. This one requires you to use a specific formula for cutting papers and use all of them for a page. 

I also used some cut files free from the Paper Issues blog.
I used products from my homemade scrapbook kit and I love the bright and fun colors of this kit. And because I could only use a certain number of papers, I pulled out some die cuts, washi tape and stickers to add some more details to the page. 

The cut file was cut with black cardstock which makes it stand out against all of the colors in this page.

The heart banner was a cut file as well. It was a left over from a previous page.

So that's it. Thank you for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: