Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, August 29, 2016

Our little guy is 2 years old

Hi friends. I'm breaking away from the scrappy shares to post some of my favorite pictures from my photo session with our little Mason. He turned two last Thursday and being that his mama is a photographer, it was just natural that he got his special photo shoot. I am actually beyond grateful that I have this skill and also that I did this on the morning of his birthday. His birthday gift was a trike and on Friday morning, he decided to ride it down a small flight of stairs and made some big damage with his face. (insert sad face here). Oh the joys of being a parent to a busy toddler!

Anyways, here are some of my faves....



 This boy loves to read so it was just natural to have some shots with his fave books.




 I love that he was excited in this shot. I'm not sure if it's pure excitement for his birthday or due to the fact that I was sugaring him up (giving him little jelly beans) throughout our session. If you have ever had a kid session with me, then you know that that's my secret weapon to connect with a child. ;)

I think I'll blow up this one. It's so him right now. That little happy smile with eyes sparkling as he discovers more about the world around him. I also love how in this photo, he was actually looking at me. That's a rarity these days.



So that's it from me today. Our little guy looks so grown up and my heart is aching a bit. How do you mamas take it all in and not let time pass you by? I feel like time is moving at a lightning speed with this guy.

Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: