Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, March 24, 2016

"Happy Wolf" layout

Another double post for the day. This time, it's a page from a sketch over at Scrapbook challenges blog. 

I also created this with the latest Paper Issues online crop challenge in mind. The challenge was to keep 2/3 of the page empty and embrace the negative space. I'm not sure if I did the challenge justice as I'm not one to keep that much open space on a layout but I tried. What do you think?

As for the sketch, I really liked how the design was center focus. I rarely do my pictures vertically lined up so this was a good change for me.

I added some circle elements to break up the mostly right angle design of the layout. I used my scallop border punch as well as scallop and just regular circle punches.

I also incorporated this tag that I cut out from my Cameo. I backed it up with some green cardstock to make it stand out better from the layers of paper behind it.

Thank you for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

kate blue said...

love what you did with our sketch! The scallop border is fab and I love all the touches and layers! kate (SBC)