Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, December 22, 2015

"I will follow your lead" layout

It's me again. I hope you are not getting tired of all of my layout shares lately. I have always felt that my creating comes  in waves. Right now it's at a high level and I will take advantage of it before it tapers off. How does your creativity flow?

This latest layout was based off of a sketch from the Stick it down blog

A fun opportunity actually came up with my love for the Stick it down sketches. I was given the chance to be a part of their double page spread team. How fun is that?! So stay tune for some layouts using their sketches from me :)

I was still using my December homemade kit with this page so there's a lot of products that you have seen me use in the previous pages that I've shared.

This page is all about my feelings towards certain changes (good ones) happening in our family. The photo of my hubby looking off to the distance lent itself for a more "emotional" page.

These are some of the Chic Tag papers that I put into my kit.

The starburst cut is from my Silhouette Cameo and the star stickers are Heidi Swapp.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great day.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: