Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, December 11, 2008

through the hustle and bustle.........

If you're one of my avid blog readers, I would like to apologize and give you a heads up. It's the Christmas season and besides being busy with my own Christmas traditions to do, I'm also very swamped with work. Being in the retail industry really can take a lot out of you during this season. I'm sorry. I have a lot of great ideas/projects/stories to share but I'm making the decision to sleep rather than type (laugh out loud). So if you'll bear with me till maybe after Christmas day, I promise I'll fill this blog with so much "stuff" that you'd want to come back everyday. *wink*

But till then, I'm taking a break.......

Happy Holidays,
Grace

2 comments:

Rochelle Spears said...

Hi Grace! Thanks for the heads up and I will check back after the New Year! :)

Pamela said...

Hope you are able to slow down after the Holidays. :)