Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, April 26, 2019

"Let's Wander" April Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kit club

Before we move on to the next month, let me share with you one last project that I created with my April Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom kit club....
Products used: Some FOTM mini kits combined + Embellishment kit
Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Distress mini ink pad); Typewriter; White Cardstock; Black Pen (American Crafts); Circle stencil
Notes:
This is my “extra” project for the month. Since I had used up most of the papers from the mini kits, I decided to dive into the embellishment kit to find products that could spark some idea for my page. I was so excited when I found the pack of travel ephemera from Pinkfresh. I used them to go around my photos. I love how the circle shape caused movement in my page and the movement reminds me of traveling.
I wanted to ground my page but since I didn’t have full sheets of papers anymore, I decided to make a frame on the inside edge of my cardstock with the striped pattern paper.
The ephemera pieces had a lot of words already on them so I opted to just use one of them as the official title of this page. When I looked at the page, the word “W” was standing out so I went with that as my title.

and here are some close ups.... 



 Make sure to check out The ScrapRoom kit club here.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: