Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, March 6, 2019

"Time To Have Fun" (The ScrapRoom Flavor of the Month kit, March 2019)

I love the colors on thist latest Heidi Swapp collection. It is part of the latest Flavors of the month kit from The ScrapRoom kit club. But honestly it was hard for me to combine them. They were so bold and beautiful that together they were a bit overwhelming. But with a few tweaks I got them combined seamlessly. Don't you think so? Do you like bright colors or are you a more subdued palette fan?

Products used: Heidi Swapp Color Fresh + Embellishment Add-on kit
Stash items used: Border punch (Fiskars); Spray Mist (Studio Calico); Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Distress mini ink pad); Staples and Stapler
Notes:
I struggled a bit with the papers in this collection. Not that they’re not gorgeous, but they were packed with so much color and putting them side by side was hard because the eye needed some rest from all of the bold colors and designs. I ended up combining the number papers with the green striped paper. I also liked all of the ephemera that came in the mini kit. I used almost all of them in this page.

Here's the process video:

And the close ups:




Check out The ScrapRoom website for more info.

Thank you for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: