Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, December 19, 2018

"Santa Card Set" The ScrapRoom kit club December Flavor of the month kit

Handmade cards are a must during this season. Here are some cards that I created using some scraps from my latest Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom kit club. 

Products used: Carta Bella “Santa’s Workshop” + Echo Park Celebrate Christmas sticker sheet
Stash items used: White A2 Card bases; Red twine; Nuvo Drops (Gold); Circle Punch (Creative Memories)
Notes:
I adored the paper with the snowman so I wanted to highlight that. I love that the images face both left and right so I can line them up where Santa seemed to be moving his head from one side to the other.
I added some stickers from the Echo Park sticker sheet to create my easy card sentiments.


Do you make handmade cards?

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: