Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, May 11, 2018

"15th Anniversary" layout *ScrapRoom JumpStart Sketch Challenge*

Happy Friday friends. Today I'm sharing the first layout I created with my homemade kit. This one was also inspired by the following sketch over at The ScrapRoom blog. 

I turned the sketch to its side since my photos are mostly vertical. I also wanted space to add four photos instead of the two that were shown in the sketch. 

I had these chipboard shapes within my homemade kit and I dressed one up by heat embossing it with some red powder. I backed up the piece with a red dot paper too.

This "you & me" sign was from a 3x3 piece of cut apart paper and I just fussy cut around the image to create my embellishment. I also added it with some foam adhesive to give it some dimension.

This "so happy" piece is part of a 3x4 paper. I used an exacto knife to cut around the design and tucked the bottom of my photo under there. That way I have both my image and the words showing on my page.

That's it for me today. I hope you have a great weekend and advanced Happy Mother's day to all my mommy blog readers out there.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Rochelle Spears said...

Well done layout! fantastic job with the challenge! :) Thanks for playing along with The ScrapRoom! :)