Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, November 20, 2017

Monthly Celebrations November Edition "Hunting Brothers"


Hello friends. It is that time of the month again where I seem to remember I have a blog and have something to share. Question, how often do you still read blogs? I am trying to think if it is still worth holding on to this platform. If you are ever looking for me, you can also find me on Instagram and You Tube, both links are on the side bar of this blog. 

Ok so Nicole and I are at it again this month. We are sharing another layout that showcases something we celebrate for the month of November. I went with the nontraditional November event and that is a hunting memory. My husband goes hunting with his "mountain man buddies" once a year. They go up in the mountains of Colorado and hunt for Elk. 

As always, my page comes with a sketch...

And here's my page...

Here's the process video that goes with this...

And more close ups...




 I pulled out all of my masculine products for this page, which I have realized is not that much.

Do you find that there is a specific theme that you don't own that many of?

Thanks for stopping by. Make sure to check out Nicole's YT video here.

Till next time,
Grace


No comments: